Tuesday, March 18, 2008

FINALLY!!

Alright I finally did it! I finally started my very own blog- it only took me years to kick my butt in to gear and do as Nike says "just do it." I don't know what took me so long, it wasn't as painful as I was expecting. I will try and keep this updated, but no promises. Ironically, I started this blog when I really have very little to show. My "lovely" external hard drive, that I stupidly decided to use as my primary hard drive died on me (all my reference photos and videos, projects, etc. gone!!!), I want to cry! So I'm crossing my fingers it can be saved, but for now I'll post some older work I've done in the past.


I did this photoshop painting for Bobby Chiu's digital painting class on "schoolism.com"- what a great site and opportunity to learn from working professionals, I couldn't recommend it more! Just as long as there is enough room in the new classes for me, otherwise back off people!! I'd still like to work on this piece- actually I'd like to start over, but sometimes you gotta to just let them go and start something new. : )

These characters were also for schoolism, for Stephen Silver's character design class. I did the rough and than clean up and than it fell apart, so I went back and structured them out a little more - thanks to Sheldon


This was also for schoolism
Old, Old Old!! Just some quick animal drawings done from live studies turned cartoony


I figured I should include at least one figure drawing.
Ok, so thats about all that was salvaged from my cursed hard drive. More pieces are to come- some viz dev, paintings, layouts, etc. Thanks to anyone who even looks at this site. If you have any comments or questions feel free and thanks for stopping by! Have a fabulous day!

No comments: